It’s a great feeling to get recognized for my blog.
Thanks to http://julia2en1.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award. You are such an amazing blogger.
The Liebster award is for bringing awareness to other new bloggers from https://theglobalaussie.com/the-liebster-award/: “The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.”
The Rules :-
- Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random thoughts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination.
- Give these blogs 1-11 questions to answer.
Some random thoughts about me:
1. My guilty pleasure is cakes and I bake cakes sometimes.
2. I used to recall every happy incident at the end of the day.
3. I have only read 5 books till date.
4. I never had an idea of becoming a blogger. I never knew i can pen down my thoughts.
5. I am an overthinker.
6. Though i go on with everyone now, I was an untold introvert once.
7. I am a believer of prayers.
Questions asked by julia2en
1.What is your deepest dream?
A dreamer like me, has so much to dream about. A simple, yet my deepest dream would be a healthy life with my loved ones by my side. And, I always wanted my passport to run out of pages! 😉
2. What smell evokes memories?
I never realized, that i am a dreamer of the past too, until i came across this question. It’s just not the smell, I am naturally the throwback kinda person who loves to think over wonderful moments that i enjoyed. Photographs helps me out often!
3.What music relaxes you?
Music, itself, is a great companion. All kinds!
4.What makes you happy?
My family’s unconditional love, quality time with my loved ones, being recognized for my effort, a smile that i give to someone!
5.Would you change something in life?
Ofcourse, not. I am happy with what God has blessed me with. Whatever happened, it happened for a reason!
My questions for my nominees:
1. A moment(good/bad) that had a great impact on your life?
2. Why have you started blogging?
3. Three changes that you like to bring in this society?
4. Your boosting lines for an unemployed graduate?
5. If you can be a famous personality for one day. Who would it be and why?
6. One habit that you can transform into you from others?
7. Your Favorite blog post in https://adreamersblogs.wordpress.com
I nominate the following bloggers:
1. Lavanya http://lavanya3784.wordpress.com
2. Rubeena Faisal http://rubeena92.wordpress.com
3. River Dixon http://thestoriesinbetween.wordpress.com
5. Kalyan parimi http://mypartoflife.wordpress.com
6.Nishi Mishi http://glowwithnishi.wordpress.com
9. Keerthana http://livebusyandbeautiful.wordpress.com
10. Roshini teddyhttp://roshinisbuzz.wordpress.com
11. Jessy. B http://sunshinebaby621.com
All the best, bloggers!